10 Benefits of Using a Water Filter
1. Water filters provide better tasting and odor-friendly drinking water by removing chlorine and bacterial contaminants.
2. The use of a water filter results in a source of clean, healthy water that costs much less than bottled water.
3. Water filters greatly reduce the risk of rectal cancer, colon cancer, and bladder cancer by removing chlorine and chlorine byproducts from drinking water.
4. All carbon water filters can selectively remove dangerous contaminants from drinking water while retaining healthy mineral deposits that balance the pH of drinking water.
5. Water filters improve the taste of water, which will encourage you to drink more of it.
6. Drinking clean, filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall greater health.
7. A water filter provides clean, healthy water for cooking, as well as drinking, at the convenience of tap water.
8. Water filters reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disease by more than 33 percent by removing cryptosporidium and giardia from drinking water.
9. Drinking clean water is especially important for children. Water filters provide the healthiest water for children’s developing immune systems.
10. Water filters offer the last line of defense between the body and the over 2100 known toxins that may be present in drinking water.